4.11.2011

Happy Birthday Blog

My blog turns 1 year old today! I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to all those who continue to loyally read GypsyMe. This blog is a way of expressing myself through my passion for writing and my insatiable appetite for life. I write about traveling the world, meeting fascinating people, fashion trends I pass on the street, regal events I manage to sneak into, love stories, my published work, projects I'm involved with as well as the films and music that give me goosebumps.

Most have already noticed GypsyMe is not topic-specific and this is for the simple reason that life doesn't just have one genre. There are far too many unique and beautiful things that come into my life and I don't mind breaking the blogging rules so I can write about them all in one place.

Whether you read my blog weekly, monthly, skim through the posts and stop only at the topics you fancy or simply just look at the pictures, know that I greatly appreciate your support. I would love for all - be it a family member, friend, acquaintance or even a complete stranger somewhere in the world who enjoys reading what I write about - to become an official follower of my blog. It's free and quite simple to sign up. All you have to do is provide a urine sample, blood type and a carbon fiber of hair (just kidding). Just go to the right hand side of the page under "Gypsies Who Dig My Blog" and click on "Become A Follower".

If you connect with a specific post, agree or disagree with my opinions or just want to browse the blog, please know I'm interested to hear what you have to say. This blog is a form of expressing myself, but it can also be a form of expressing yourself. It makes my day a little bit brighter knowing people read about the things I adore and enjoy the pictures I post. If you prefer to leave a private message, feel free to email my personal account at ctousek@hotmail.com.

Love,

Me

Tumblr_ld3odvkftw1qzfya1o1_500_large



Tumblr_lisp3eubk01qgxioyo1_500_large



Tumblr_ljgo90nnva1qdix9oo1_500_large



5563562158_63991d23b7_b_large



1262695331auto0021_large



Tumblr_lg1ubxgl6t1qf65bmo1_500_large



Tumblr_liuo4e1ije1qapt1fo1_500_large



Tumblr_li062vf7tf1qbj9hho1_500_large



1262695323fahrrad011_large



Tumblr_lil9r2zkhu1qe27ezo1_500_large



Tumblr_liqhear1bi1qiuhwho1_500_large



Tumblr_lcz5yudxss1qzaci5o1_500_large



Tumblr_levm9fi6uf1qzq8zqo1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment