11.26.2010

Escape

Escape into the oasis that is the weekend. After all, weekends were invented to snuggle in a cozy bed, have romantic dinners on floating docks, build forts and catch up on reading and blogging in the most dreamy of places. Enjoy these pictures that I could easily see myself escape into.

Sweet dreams







Tea for one in a magical chateau somewhere...no big deal




Some place in the middle of nowhere














Who needs a cafe, when I can blog in this fort


I want to know what's written on that note!






Happy weekend blog readers! I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing American Thanksgiving!!



4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures Telly! whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are beautiful! I want to live in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and the way you see the world :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete