8.08.2010

Tunes

Revamp your iPod with some recommended play lists I created.

My top 20 favourite songs I listen to when winding down at the end of the day, at the beach or traveling around.

THE BUBBLE BATH MIX

1. Crossfire - Brandon Flowers
2. Jack Nimble - Lady Of The Sunshine
3. Letters from the Sky - Civil Twilight
4. Walnut Tree - Keane
5. Grapevine Fires - Death Cab For Cutie
6. I've Got Friends - Manchester Orchestra
7. Sometime Around Midnight - Airborn Toxic Event
8. Endlessly - Muse
9. Sleeping Sickness - City and Colour
10. Relator - Scarlett Johansson & Pete Yorn
11. Ready to Start - Arcade Fire
12. Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
13. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
14. Nantes - Beirut
15. The High Road - Broken Bells
16. Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder
17. Neon Tiger - The Killers
18. Cities of Night - Blaqk Audio
19. What You Want - John Butler Trio
20. Bruises - Chairlift

I listen to this mix when I'm preparing for a night out with the girls, driving or anytime I need a little energy boost.

THE COFFEE MIX

1. We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
2. Hot - Inna
3. Stereo Love - Edward Maya
4. Get Far ft. H Boogie - The Radio (DJ Ross and Alessandro Viale Remix)
5. One Life Stand - Longo & Wainwright ft. Craig Smart
6. That's My Name - Akcent
7. Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5
8. Infinity - Josh Guru Project
9. As The Rush Comes - Motorcycle
10. Naturally - Selena Gomez


No comments:

Post a Comment