3.10.2011

Flower Power

Holy Begonia! I am really ready for spring now that I saw Kelsey Genna's latest collection titled Begonia House. It's fun, flirty and chock-full of floral details. Can you believe the designer is only 19 years old?

The dresses would be the perfect thing to slip into (when the weather heats up of course) that will have you smiling the rest of the day. But, I must admit it's the high-waisted dusty rose pants with the over sized flower accent that are my favourite. Lately I've been wearing lots of vintage high-waisted pants passed down from my mother. They are extremely comfortable because of the extra room around the hips yet they give a really polished and high fashion look with pleating and tapered legs. I always pair mine with heels so my legs seem never ending!

Enjoy this wonderful collection from New Zealand.


Picture 25


kelsey2


Picture 28


Picture 1


Picture 23


Picture 26


kelsey3

No comments:

Post a Comment